sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

O MELHOR DO JESUS CULTURE COM KIM WALKER-SMITH EM VERSÕES EM PORTUGUÊS E COVERS





Minha alma Anseia - (My soul longs - Jesus Culture) - Versão SaV Project







Misty Edwards - My Soul Longs for You






My Soul Longs For You

Jesus Culture

 Jesus Culture
Tom: C
  
Am
   My soul longs for you, my soul longs for you
C
   Nothing else will do, nothing else will do

      Am                         C
I believe you will come like the rain

                    F
You'll come like the rain
                     C
You'll come like the rain

       F
Let it rain
       C
Let it rain






Holy Spirit / Oceans ( excelente! )



Ele Nos Ama ( How He Loves Us ) 




Santo ( Holy )





Where You Go I go





"WHERE YOU GO, I GO" COM KIM-WALKER-SMITH AO VIVO!!




Where You Go, I Go

Jesus Culture

 Jesus CultureCompositor: Kim Walker
Tom: F
  
Intro:  Dm  Am/C  Gm  Gm (2x)

(chorus 2x)
Dm
Where you go, I go
               Am/C
What you say, I say
                 Gm
What you pray, I pray
                 Gm
What you pray, I pray

(1st verse)
Dm            Am/C
Jesus only did what He saw you do
Gm
He would only say what He heard you speak
Dm                Am/C
He would only move when He felt you lead
Gm
Following your heart, following your spirit

Dm                             C9
How could I expect to walk without you
     Gm
When every move that Jesus made was in surrender
Dm                           C9
I will not begin to live without you
    Gm
For you alone are worthy
    A
And you are always good

               Dm    Am/C  Gm
You are always good, yeah...

               Dm
You are always good
        Am/C        Gm
Always good, always good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

(chorus 4x)

(2nd verse)
            Dm
Though the world sees and soon forgets
C9                                              Gm
We will not forget who you are and what you've done for us
             Gm
What you've done for us  (2x)

(chorus 2x)

Solo:  Dm  Am/C  Gm  Gm (2x)

(chorus 2x)
(2nd verse 4x)

(Dm  Am/C  Gm  Gm (2x)

(chorus 4x)





3)  Segunda Casa , Teu amor não falha (Your Love Never Fails )



OUÇA  E VEJA AO VIVO A VERSÃO ORIGINAL COM KIM WALKER-SMITH, 

COM  A  CANÇÃO  "WHERE YOU GO, I GO"  E  SINTA  A  FORÇA  DA 
INTERPRETAÇÃO PRATICAMENTE IRRETOCÁVEL  E  FORTE  DESSA 
VOCALISTA ESPECIAL QUE CANTA VERDADEIRAMENTE PARA DEUS

                                                   
 CLIQUE AQUI  
                         ( e abra em outra aba )



-

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

POSTE A SUA OPINIÃO, LIVRE E SINCERAMENTE, O NOSSO DESEJO
É APENAS OPORTUNIZAR O APROFUNDAMENTO NECESSÁRIO E POSSÍVEL EM CADA TEMA